• Mrs. Jenny L. Everett

    Branson Junior High School

    Math Teacher

    Phone Number 334-3087 ext. #3103

    Email: everettj@branson.k12.mo.us

    2019/2020

     

    Welcome to your math class.  I am excited to be your teacher.

     

    CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS

     

    HOMEWORK

     

                Homework is very important.  You can expect an assignment nearly every day.  Students are expected to come to class prepared. 

               

    TESTS AND GRADES

     

                There will be a test at the end of each topic.  Tests make up 60% of your grade and homework that is recorded makes up the remaining 40% of your grade.  Students may check their grades daily.  I keep grades updated!

     

    SUPPLIES USED IN CLASS

     

                I ask that each student have an area in their binder reserved for their math notes.  A scientific calculator is preferred but not required.

     

    PARENT PARTICIPATION

     

                Parents are always welcome to call or visit our classroom.  Education is a combined effort between the student, parents or guardians, and the teacher.   Please feel free to contact me any time at the above phone number or email address to inquire about your son or daughter.

     

    EXTRA ASSISTANCE

     

                I am here for the students and encourage them to ask for help.

     

    CLASSROOM RULES AND DISCIPLINE PROCEDURES

     

    1.      Discipline procedures will be followed strictly in accordance with Branson Junior High Student Handbook.