• To receive financial assistance in the form of grants, loans, and work study, you must complete the FAFSA.  More information on the FAFSA can be obtained at www.fafsa.gov.  There should never be a charge associated with filling out the FAFSA.  You may fill the FAFSA out beginning October 1.  The information you need to fill the FAFSA out will be:
    • Last year's Income Tax Information 
    • Social Security Number and a Parent's Social Security Number
    • Student and parent PIN - You may apply for these at www.pin.ed.gov 
    OTC will host a Financial Aid Night each fall at the high school -- more information to follow
     FAFSA Frenzy Pic
    FAFSA Frezy is an event held on each fall to provide professional assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.  This is the primary application used by Federal, State, and institutional financial assistance entities in determining an individual's eligibility for grants, loans, work study, and scholarships.  More information and locations will be announced next fall where you may obtain assistance filling out the FAFSA.